Halcyon Donation

Screen Shot 2013-05-09 at 1.37.37 PM

John Beliveau of the Halcyon Club House wanted to celebrate the group’s 100th anniversary by giving back to the community. He is pic- tured presenting a $5,000 donation to Art McLean, left, executive director of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Derry, Inc. The Halcyon Club House was established on June 12, 1913 by six Derry residents and its members have supported softball and Little League teams, hosted free dinners for senior citizens and donated hot treats for local parades.

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.